Audio Workshop Preview with Zig Ziglar (1926-2012)
Why do so many companies put more emphasis on attracting new customers than keeping the ones they already have?
FACT: 7 out of 10 customers who stop doing business with a company do so because of the way they were treated on the first contact.
FACT: 96% of unhappy customers never complain about discourtesy, but 91% of them will not buy again from a business that offended them.
FACT: According to the National Retail Federation, a 5% increase in customer retention can increase long term profitability by as much as 85%.
FACT: Courting new business can cost up to five times more than strengthening relationships with current clients.
FACT: Customers can now instantly blast a bad service experience to everyone in the community through YouTube, Twitter or Facebook.
In this action packed half -day workshop, you’ll discover the secrets of customer loyalty and acquire skills to help you dazzle customers. Remember, paychecks come from your customers, not accounting, payroll, or “the boss.” Learn proven strategies and techniques to keep customers coming back. Learn how to turn tough situations into future sales opportunities.
Subject Matter Covered
- Get ready for rapid change
- How to stay motivated in tough times
- Why do customers leave companies?
- Know who really signs your paycheck
- The vitamin E’s of success: Energy, Enthusiasm and Excellence
- See an immediate 5% increase in customer loyalty
- Build company-wide urgency and focus
- Make a great first impression
- Build and maintain a positive attitude
- Communicate respect to every customer
- Remember and use customer names
- Personalize your service
- Listen effectively
- Turn irate customers into the best customers
- Overcome stress and burnout
- Eliminate the word “just” — take pride in your job!
Special Bonus Section
How to handle the ten most difficult customers:
- The Irate Customer – Attacks you “You people…”
- The Long Winded Customer – Gives you their whole life story!
- The Demanding Customer – “I want it NOW!”
- The Abusive Customer – “You *&%!!#@% “
- The Telephone Talker – Can’t put down the phone!
- The Liar – “When I received it 5 years ago it was damaged!”
- The Web Blaster – Bad-mouths you on Facebook & Twitter
- The Threatening Customer – “I’m coming down there with a gun!”
- The Arrogant Customer – “Do you know who I am!”
- The Impossible Customer – “I want the sun, moon and stars!”
If you want to create lifetime loyal customers,
THIS IS THE WORKSHOP!
copyright 2010. Drury Research Group. All rights reserved